Let it beat!
USING B.BEAT MANAGER
DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION of BBeatManager from these links
1. Automatic checking for a new release
Connect your B.Beat to the network using the Ethernet cable, or via WiFi, the same way you would connect it to your computer to transfer backing tracks. If your PC is connected to the Internet, the system checks whether B.Beat is updated to the latest software release.
If it is not, the software prompts through a pop-up to update the system. The update procedure of B.Beat is automatic.
USING A USB STICK
NOTE: Make sure you don’t have any other files called ‘bbeatSysSw.upd’ in your PC’s Download folder.
1. Checking the Software Version on the B.Beat
To check the version number currently installed on the device, simply press the Options key and choose INFO.
2. Download the software, version 3.0
– The latest firmware version of B.Beat can be downloaded as an .upd file from this link.
– Once you have downloaded the UPD file, copy it onto a USB stick.
– Remove the USB stick from your PC.
3. Update the software on B.Beat
– Insert the USB stick into the USB port of B.Beat, possibly switched off.
– Switch on B.Beat and wait for the system to recognise the USB with the update. The display of B.Beat shows the message “Update found”. Press F3 .
– The system analyses the file, after about 15sec you are asked to confirm the update. Check that the version is the one above and press F3 again to confirm your choice. If not, cancel to interrupt the update.
– The update procedure continues automatically and eventually the B.Beat restarts itself. At the end of the restart, take out the USB stick
B.Beat Manager 3.0.2
Added the possibility to insert/edit the text of a backing track. The text is only visible through the prompter app. The text is editable from the EXTRA section
Added the ability to place a default background image on the HDMI
Added Spanish and French language
Added MIDI clock option
Added “Mono Headset” option
Added the ability to Zoom In and Zoom Out in B.Beat Manager interface
Added the ability to export and import a project
Fixed bug on tempo change in MIDI files
Fixed prompter sync bug in Playlists and Shows
Fixed transition bug in Shows
Fixed B.Beat starting block problem
Fixed B.Beat Manager responsiveness for low resolution screens
Waveform loading speeded up
Added support for “M-Pen2” WiFi Stick
Warning: You don’t need to update the B.Beat if you are not using the new M-Live WiFi Stick “M-Pen2”
B.Beat software 2.1.1
Added ability to switch songs while playing a playlist using the up/down arrow keys
Added option to disable pedal stop during a performance (with “Live Mode” active)
Fixed bug on prompter synchronization
Added check on files larger than 4 GB
Fixed bug on transitions between scenes and other GUI bugs
Simplified the software update process (applies to future updates)
B.Beat Manager 2.0.4
Fixed bug loading M4A and M4V formats
Fixed various bugs related to the graphical interface
Release date 23 Feb 2023
Sheet music management, visible via ‘Prompter’ App (version 2.0 or higher), free download for iPad and Android devices
Support for silence deletion at beginning and end of song (maximum 10 s)
Text import from MP3 files
Support for long audio files (up to 2 hours)
Possibility of separating stereo tracks into two mono tracks
Ability to display playlist/show duration on the device
Fixed some minor bugs on MIDI and text import
Fixed problems in backup when files have names with non-standard characters
Fixed problems with incorrect volume handling in some audio configurations
Fixed problems with media with too high a resolution
Fixed problems with transitions and loops in scenes and other minor bugs
Click generation of stereo MP3 tracks
Added the possibility to use MTA files from song-service.com
Removed the B.Beat logo that was showing up on the display in STOP
Removed network connection problems between B.Beat and B.Beat Manager
Removed other minor bugs