(Last update: release ver. 3.6)
First check your actual release of firmware
- When the Okyweb4 boot , a splash screen with the product logo appears: under the logo you find the firmware version currently installed. If the latest firmware version is installed, you do not need to upgrade.
- Download firmware
- To update Okyweb 4 you need 2 files: you can download the first at this link and the second at this link Please, first DELETE any already existing files with “bz4” or “bin” extension from download directory.
- Once files are downloaded, copy them to the root directory of a USB stick .
- Safe-remove the USB stick from your PC.
- Firmware update
- If Okyweb 4 is connected, please disconnect USB cable from PC.
- Switch off Okyweb 4 and insert the USB stick into frontal socket next to the display, and switch it on.
- Okyweb 4 recognize automatically the update files and start update progress that will end in less than one minute. Please DO NOT SWITCH OFF Okyweb 4 during this process.
- Wait for Okyweb 4 shows the Spash Screen. When it shows the list of the song, remove the USB stick from socket.
Now Okyweb 4 is updated to last release .
What’s new on release 3.6 of Okyweb 4 (release date: Mar 2019):
- Added new modality of video rolling (ROLLING2)
- Added new M-Live MP3 song splash screen before starting text
- Solved issues on some types of MP3-CDG files
- Improved stability and solved some minor bugs on MIDI files
- Solved an issue on STOP when playlist mode, with autoplay on
What’s new on release 3.5 of Okyweb 4 (release date: Jun 2018) :
- Improved player stability and compatibility with MIDI and MP3 files
- Fixed some compatibility issues related to using the USB stick
- Ability to view the chords also on the TV
- Possibility to reprogram the sound bank
- Improved sensitivity of the audio potentiometer
- Ability to upload a file with ENTER without starting it. This modification is needed to change BPM and KEY before starting a song, without using the next function.
- Fixed some bugs on particular MIDI and MP3
- Fixed some compatibility issues with MIDI IN with some keyboards
What’s new on release 3.0 of Okyweb 4 (release date: Sept 2017) :
- Now available subscriptions from Songservice.it
- Solved digital noise on some mp3 songs
- Solved some minor bugs
What’s new on release 2.8 of Okyweb 4:
- Now chords can be displayed on the TV screen.
- Sometimes freezeng after copy files from PC: resolved.
What’s new on release 2.7 of Okyweb 4:
- Solton Compatibility
- Click count in added
- Lyrics view problem solved for a particular Mp3 type
- Solved some minor bugs
What’s new on release 2.6 of Okyweb 4:
- Solved minor bugs with M-Live WiFi Pen
- Solved minor bugs with USB stick recognize procedure
- Solved bug on MP3 cueing (at start and at the end) and optimize procedure of MP3+CDG reading