First check your actual release of firmware
- When the Okyweb4 boot , a splash screen with the product logo appears: under the logo you find the firmware version currently installed. If the latest firmware version is installed, you do not need to upgrade.
- Download firmware
- To update Okyweb 4 you need 2 files: you can download the first at this link and the second at this link Please, first DELETE any already existing files with “bz4” or “bin” extension from download directory.
- Once files are downloaded, copy them to the root directory of a USB stick .
- Safe-remove the USB stick from your PC.
- Firmware update
- If Okyweb 4 is connected, please disconnect USB cable from PC.
- Switch off Okyweb 4 and insert the USB stick into frontal socket next to the display, and switch it on.
- Okyweb 4 recognize automatically the update files and start update progress that will end in less than one minute. Please DO NOT SWITCH OFF Okyweb 4 during this process.
- Wait for Okyweb 4 shows the Spash Screen. When it shows the list of the song, remove the USB stick from socket.
Now Okyweb 4 is updated to last release .