(Last avaiable version: ver. 1.4)
- Check your current firmware version
- When you turn on the MixLight, a screen with the product logo appears: under the logo is the firmware version currently installed. If the latest firmware version is installed, you do not need to upgrade.
- Download the firmware
- To install the updated version of the MixLight firmware, you must download this file.
- Once downloaded, right-click on the archive and extract the files inside it.
- Then double-click “MixLight_Setup.exe” to install the program that will allow you to update the MixLight.
- Update the firmware
- Once the software is installed, start it and follow the instructions shown to complete the upgrade process.
- Use the “MixLight.mdz” file to update the Mixlight firmware.