(Latest version: ver. 1.71)
- Check the current firmware version
- At Merish’s startup you see a screen with the product logo: top right shows the firmware version currently installed. If the firmware version installed is the latest, there is no need to upgrade.
- Download the latest firmware
- The updated version of Merish’s firmware can be downloaded as a .zip archive by clicking here.
- Once you’ve finished downloading the firmware, extract all the files and copy them into a USB pen drive, putting them in the main directory (root) and not in a subfolder.
- Remove the USB pen drive from your PC.
- Update the firmware on Merish
- Disconnect any USB cable from Merish if present.
- Insert the pen drive into the USB port of Merish (switched off) and turn it on.
- Merish recognizes the presence of the new firmware and start the update process.
(Note: during the update process Merish may ask if you want to initialize the USB pen drive, in which case press ESC)
- Wait for Merish to return to the home screen that shows the TITLE panel before removing the USB pen drive.
Merish is now updated to the latest firmware version available.