- It has been added the option to search a string only at the beginning of a title, interpreter, genre, or filename.
For example, if you search for “SEA” with standard search, the title “The winter sea” is found, but with the search from the beginning it is not found;
If you type “Love” and choose search from the beginning, it finds all and only the elements that begin with “Love”, to activate search from the beginning:
By using PC keyboard:
- with F6 you begin your search.
- type what you want to search.
- By pressing F6 the string is searched only at the beginning of the active list.
By NOT using PC keyboard:
- with SEARCH you begin your search.
- you enter what you want to search by using the dialer and ENTER.
- while holding down SEARCH for a long time (about 1 sec), the string is searched only at the beginning of the active list
- Fixed reported issues that concern:
- the saving of the tonality in some types of MP3.
- the display of some special characters on the TV Out.
- the delay effect of the MIC2 and harmonizer and on MIC1.
- the Bridge function.