The pocket band!
USING WI-FI or ETHERNET CABLE
TO DOWNLOAD THE LAST RELEASE.
1.Check for a new version
It is first necessary to connect DIVO to the Internet (via WiFi or cable), then enter OPTIONS and tap on UTILITY. If a yellow update symbol appears in the “Software Update” button, it means that a new version is available.
On the UTILITY page of OPTIONS click on “Software Update.” DIVO will automatically download and install the new version. Follow the directions on the display until the update is complete.
USING USB MEMORY STICK
Warning: Make sure you don’t have any other files called “divoSysSw.upd” in the Downloads folder on your pc.
1.Check the current version of the Software mounted on DIVO.
To check the version number currently installed on the machine, simply enter OPTIONS and tap on SYSTEM.
2.Download software release 1.4
– The updated firmware version of DIVO can be downloaded as a .upd file from this link.
– Once you have downloaded the UPD file, copy it into a USB stick.
– Remove the USB stick from your PC.
3.Update DIVO software
– Insert the USB stick into one of DIVO’s USB ports.
– Wait for Divo to recognize it (for the USB button to be visible in the SONGS window).
– Tap on OPTIONS and tap on UTILITY, under the string SOFTWARE UPDATE tap on the UPDATE button.
– DIVO recognizes the presence of the new firmware and begins the update process, which may take a few minutes.
– Follow the prompts when the update is complete.
(NOTE: at the end of the copy process, it is possible that DIVO will present the “RESTART” button: in that case tap on restart, disconnect the usb stick, and when the logo appears on the display, turn the machine off and on again)
– Wait for DIVO to start and once the startup is finished, check the software version as indicated in step 1, in case the update has not happened repeat the procedure.
Improved thermal management
Fixed some issues, including:
minor WAV related issues
minor issues related to the MIC equalizer
Other minor bugs
Improved handling of reverb in MIDI files
Fixed the handling of the GrintaLive plugin.
Fixed some problems, including:
sporadic problems during the power-up phase
problem related to the starting point in some Mp3s
restart problem related to the operation of the Grinta Live plugin
Other minor bugs
Added the possibility of using a MIDI-USB adapter (both MIDI IN and MIDI OUT)
Fixed some problems with the reverberation of some MIDI files
Startup-ready MIDI engine
Enabled Prompter on the network generated with HotSpot
Added button to disable Wi-Fi
Fixed Talk /Mute problem on microphone
Midi have custom volume as Mp3
Fixed some bugs on external screen and resized font on external TV
Other minor bugs fixed