This document regulates the general terms and conditions of online sale between M-live S.r.l and its customers for operations made through the website www.m-live.com/en/, owned by the Supplier M-live S.r.l (Music Hardware & Software) with its headquarters in San Giovanni in Marignano (RN), Via Luciona n° 1872/B, ZIP code 47842, Italy, Vat number 03127860405, certified e-mail email@example.com.
Here below, you will find our general terms and conditions of sale according to Italian Law N. 206/05 of the Consumer Code.
1. Information about products and orders
In order to provide the purchase of the products always in a clear and transparent way, M-live S.r.l pays particular attention to the publication of product information, including the details about their features along with the images of each single product.
2. Products availability
Normally, our products are available but in case your request, forwarded with an order, cannot be fulfilled immediately, you will be contacted by our Customer Service via email or by phone as soon as possible.
Prices reported on m-live.com are expressed in Euros (€).
M-live reserves the right to change product prices at any time, but the company is always committed to offering a fair and convenient price in line with the features of the products.
4. Placing an order
Customers are not obliged to register to www.m-live.com/en to place an order.
- To order a product without a registration just add your item(s) to the shopping chart and when finished click on “ Proceed to Checkout”. You will be then required to fill the billing details form, select a payment method and click on “Place Order” or “Proceed to Paypal”. You will afterwards be guided in the payment procedure.
If you want to register to www.m-live.com/en, go to the section “My account” and compile the required fields under the section “Register”.
- If you are a registered customer, to place an order on www.m-live.com/en/ you have to make the login, specifying the username and the password in the required fields. Afterwards, add to the basket the item(s) you wish to purchase, go to your shopping chart and click on “Proceed To Checkout”. Choose the desired payment method and click on “Place an order” or “Proceed to PayPal” to complete your order. Finally, you will be guided in the procedure to complete the payment.
Once the order has been placed, the sales agreement is completed. When the order is received by M-Live, we will automatically send a message of taking charge of your Order (“Order Confirmation”).
5. Shipment costs
The shipment costs change according to the amount, the destination area and the total weight of the articles in the package.
The shipment costs are automatically calculated during the purchase procedure and they will be shown in your shopping chart.
We ship your order with standard shipment and we do not have any control or information about custom duties and rates on imports. Customs duties and rates on imports are totally at the addressee’s expenses.
6. Methods of payment
The available payment methods are as follows:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
- Safe payment system PayPal
- Direct Bank Transfer
If you decide to settle the amount with PayPal, you will be redirected to the PayPal page for the payment, whereas for payments with credit cards you will be sent to a page for inserting your credit card details.
If you choose the Direct Bank Transfer, after having clicked on “Place an order”, the bank details for the payment will be shown. Your order will not be shipped until the funds have cleared our account.
All the products purchased at www.m-live.com/en/ have a 2-year warranty from the invoice date, which is issued at the moment of the shipment of goods. The warranty is recognized to the buyers in possession of the original purchase invoice together with the product for which they are asking a repair. Warranty means the free repair or the substitution of the components or of the machine’s parts recognized as defective in the manufacturing or material. This warranty is not extended to any damages caused by negligence, natural disaster, fire, war, wrong connection to power supply or tampering by individuals not authorized by M-Live S.r.l.
To obtain a repair of an M-live product under warranty, these steps have to be followed:
- The customer has to inform M-Live about the malfunction of the good, sending an email or calling our company.
- When M-live confirms that the product can be repaired, a RMA number will be sent to the customer.
- After having received the RMA number, the customer can send the product to M-live for the repair.
- The product under warranty has to be shipped at customer’s expenses to M-live S.r.l., via Luciona 1872/B, 47842 San Giovanni in Marignano, RN, Italy.
8. The right of withdrawal
The purchases on our website are subject to Italian Law N. 206/05 of the Consumer Code.
To exercise the right of withdrawal it is necessary to provide M-live with the will of contract’s termination within 14 working days from the receipt of goods, by:
- Contacting the administrative office at the following Fax number +39 0541827067
- Sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
M-live will refund all the payments done to us, shipment costs included.
The refund of the expenditure will be made through the bank transfer within 15 working days from the receipt of the goods at our headquarters. For this purpose, the consumer has to communicate the bank details necessary for the transaction.
The shipment costs for the withdrawal are totally at your expenses.
Furthermore, the consumer has to provide an adequate protection of the product in order to avoid damages during the transportation.
M-Live s.r.l. VIA Luciona 1872, 47842 San Giovanni in Marignano RN ITALY