This document regulates the general terms and conditions of online sale between M-live S.r.l and its customers for operations made through the website www.m-live.com/en/ , owned by the Supplier M-live S.r.l (Music Hardware & Software) with its headquarters in San Giovanni in Marignano (RN), Via Luciona n° 1872/B, postcode 47842, Italy, Vat number 03127860405, certified e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here below, you will find our general terms and conditions of sale in accordance with D. Lgs 206/05 of the Consumer Code.
1. Information about products and orders
In order to make the purchase of products always in a clear and transparent way, M-live S.r.l pays particular attention to the publication of product information, including details about their features together with images of each single product.
Normally, our products are available but in case a request, forwarded with an order, cannot be fulfilled immediately, you will be contacted by our Customer Service via email or by phone as soon as possible.
Prices reported on m-live.com are expressed in Euros (€).
M-live reserves the right to change product prices at any time, but the company is always committed to offering a fair and convenient price in line with the features of the products.
Placing an order
To place an order, customers do not have necessary to be registered on www.m-live.com/en/.
- If you are not registered, you can simply add to the basket the item(s) desired, then go to your basket and click on “Proceed To Checkout”. After, you have to compile the billing details, specify the payment method and then click on “Place order” or “Proceed to PayPal” to complete your order. Subsequently, you will be guided in the procedure to make the payment.
If you want to register in www.m-live.com/en/, go to the section “My account” and compile the required fields under the section “Register”.
- If you are a registered customer, to place an order on www.m-live.com/en/ you have to make the login, specifying user name and password in the required fields. After, add to the basket the item(s) you wish to purchase, go to your basket and click on “Proceed To Checkout”. Choose the desired payment method and click on “Place order” or “Proceed to PayPal” to complete your order. Finally, you will be guided in the procedure to make the payment.
Once the order has been placed, the sale agreement is completed. When the order is received by M-live, we will automatically send a message of order’s taking charge (“Order Confirmation”).
The shipment costs change according to amount, destination area and total weight of the articles inside the basket.
The shipment costs are automatically calculated during the purchase procedure and they will be shown on your basket.
We ship your order with standard shipment and we do not have any control or information about custom duties and expenditure on imports. Customs duties and expenditure on imports are totally at addressee’s expenses.
Methods of payment
The available payment methods are these:
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American express)
- Safe payment system PayPal
- Direct bank transfer
If you decide to pay with PayPal, you will be redirected to the PayPal page for the payment, whereas for payments with credit cards you will be sent to a page for inserting your credit card details.
If you choose the direct bank transfer, after having clicked on “Place order”, bank details for the payment will be shown. Your order won’t be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account.
All the products purchased at www.m-live.com/en/ have a warranty of 2 years from the date of the invoice, which is issued at the moment of the goods’ shipment. The warranty is recognized to the buyers in possession of the original purchase invoice together with the product for which they are asking a repair. Warranty means the free repair or the substitution of the components or of the machine’s parts recognized as defective in the manufacturing or material. This warranty is not extended to any damages caused by negligence, natural disaster, fire, war, wrong connection to power supply, tampering by individuals not authorized by M-Live S.r.l.
To obtain a repair of an M-live product under warranty, these steps have to be followed:
- The customer has to inform M-live about the malfunction of the good, sending an email or calling our company.
- When M-live establishes that the product can be repaired, M-live will send a RMA number to the customer.
- After having received the RMA number, the customer can send the product to M-live for the repair.
- The product under warranty has to be shipped at customer’s expenses to M-live S.r.l., via Luciona 1872/B, 47842 San Giovanni in Marignano, RN, Italy.
The right of withdrawal
The purchases on our website are subject to the D. Lgs. 206/05 of the Consumer Code.
To exercise the right of withdrawal is necessary to provide to M-live, within 14 working days from the receipt of goods, the will of contract’s termination as follows:
- Contacting the administrative office at the following Fax number +39 0541827067
- Sending an e-mail to email@example.com
M-live will refund all the payments done to us, shipment costs included.
The refund of the expenditure will be made through bank transfer within 15 working days from the receipt of the goods at our headquarters. For this purpose, the consumer has to communicate the bank details necessary for the transaction.
The shipment costs for the withdrawal are totally at your expenses.
Furthermore, the consumer has to provide an adequate protection of the product in order to avoid damages during the transport.
M-Live s.r.l. VIA Luciona 1872, 47842 San Giovanni in Marignano RN ITALY