Retrieve your password
- I have forgotten my password
Enter in songservice.it and click on “Sign In”. Request the password, clicking on Have you forgotten your password?. The new password will be given to you through email. If you want to modify the password received, after having done the login with the new password, you have to click on “my account” and then on “modify password”.
Modify your personal data
- How to modify your personal data
Sign in on songservice.it with your email and password, then click on “my account” and then on modify account information. After that, you can insert your correct data.
- How to modify your email
Sign in on songservice.it with your email and password, then click on “my account”, then click modify your email and insert your correct data.
- How to modify your password
Sign in on songservice.it with your email and password, then click on “my account”, then click on modify you password and insert your correct data.
- I have changed my email address and I have registered for songservice.it again, but my offers and orders are not displayed anymore.
If you have a new email address, it’s better to not repeat the registration for not loosing all your offers and the order history of backing tracks. For not loosing this info, you have to do the login with your old email address, clicking on “Sign in”, then click on “my account” and select modify your email. Then insert your new email address.
Backing tracks not in the catalog
- Do you want a particular backing track not present in the catalog?
Send your suggestions to email@example.com. Our music laboratory will evaluate if and when produce the backing tracks requested. We pay attention to the requests of our clients for evaluating a future program of new backing tracks.
Backing tracks already purchased
- How can I check if I have already purchased a backing track?
One solution is to use the service my backing tracks clicking on “my account”. Another option is to click on “proceed to purchase” when you have your backing tracks on the shopping cart and when some backing tracks are already bought, you will display this sentence “You have already purchased one or more elements in previous orders, for having more details, see your shopping cart.” After that, clicking on “your shopping cart”, you can immediately download again the backing tracks without repeating the payment.
Backing tracks in the shopping cart
- I have accidentally inserted in the shopping cart Midi files instead of Mp3 files, closing the order. How can I receive the mp3 files?
In the last step, before of definitively closing the order, you have the possibility to check the contents of your shopping cart, exactly for avoiding to purchase backing tracks not desired. From there, you can decide if to confirm, add or eliminate one or more backing tracks. The midi and Mp3 files are in two separate sections with different colors for helping you in the choice. Unfortunately, it is not possible to modify the order after the confirmation and the closing of the shopping cart. If you want the Mp3 files, you have to purchase again the backing tracks.
- How Can I eliminate backing tracks from the shopping cart?
Click on “see your shopping cart” visible on the homepage; near the title of the backing track, you find a waste basket. Clicking on the waste basket, you will delete the backing track from the shopping cart.
I didn't receive the zip file with backing tracks
- I have closed the order and I didn’t receive the zip file with Midi and Mp3 files purchased
For downloading again an order just purchased, you have to enter in “my account” and in the section “previous orders”, then click on “download again the zip file”. In every moment, you can download again an order, always without repeating the payment.
- I have closed the order and I didn’t receive the multi-track backing tracks.
From the homepage, click on “customized mp3 backing tracks”, select the title and, when the uploading will be finished, click on “save and download again”. Finally, click on “restore the mp3 backing track”. You can always came back to “customized mp3 backing tracks” whenever you want and you can download again the backing track, every time modifying different elements (tonality, track exclusion) without any payments.
How to download the backing tracks purchased
- I am not able to download again a previous order of Midi and Mp3.
To download again an order, enter in “My account”, click on All orders click on “See” and click on “Regenerate”. You can download again an order at any time, always without paying anything.
- I can’t download again an order of midi and mp3 files I made some time ago. I’m using the link received by email.
The link received by email will be active for the next 10 days. To download again an order, enter in “My account”, click on All orders click on “See” and then on “Regenerate”. You can download again an order at any time, always without paying anything.
- How to download again a midi file and not all the order
You have two possibilities:
Utilize the function “My backing tracks” you find clicking on “My account”. Using filters, search the desired backing track, then click on “Request of download”. The backing track will be sent to you by email within 24 hours.
Utilize the history of your purchases of your profile, inserting the backing track in the shopping cart, then click on “Proceed to purchase”; it will be shown “you have already bought one or more items in previous orders, for more information see your shopping cart”. Finally, click on “Your shopping cart” and you can immediately download again the backing track for free.
- I have closed my order and I have not received the audio multi tracks
If you have not received the zip file, from the home page of the website, click on “Customized mp3 backing tracks”, selecting the title and, at the end of the backing tracks’ uploading, click on “Regenerate the customized mp3 backing track”. You can always return to the service “Customized Mp3 backing tracks” at any time you want and download again the backing track, making different changes each time (change of tonality, exclusion of tracks) without paying anything.
BACKING TRACKS DOWNLOADED WITHOUT LYRICS
- Why did I get all files without lyrics?
All our backing tracks include Karaoke lyrics. Surely, in the registration phase, you have accidentally selected the lyrics’ conversion not suitable for your instrument/software you are using to play your songs. To have your backing tracks with lyrics, you have to enter in “My account” and modify the format. Then always from “My account”, click on All orders and regenerate the order for free, selecting “See”. After having done the change, you don’t have to do anything for future purchases.
- I’m using the Windows Media Player software with the standard format, but I don’t see lyrics both of midi files and mp3 files.
If you are using Windows Media Player and you want to see lyrics both of midi files and mp3 files, you have to download the plug in for free. After having installed it on your desktop, open your backing tracks with the software.
BACKING TRACKS IN COMPILATIONS
- I need only ONE backing track included in a compilation, how can I get it?
You have two solutions:
1) To get one or more backing tracks included in a compilation, it is sufficient to insert in your shopping cart an amount higher than € 9,90; when you will reach this amount (at your choice among Midi, mp3 and customized mp3 files) you can add to your shopping cart the backing track(s) of the compilation without having to buy the whole collection of songs.
2) You can purchase the song as customized mp3 backing track at the cost of € 2,49.
MIDI FILES WITH CHORDS
- Do Midi files display also chords?
The format “2) MIDI Karaoke M-Live Format ” displays lyrics and chords. Enter in “My account” section, click on Modify Karaoke format and select “n.2 Format Midi Karaoke M-live”. After having done the procedure, you don’t have to do anything for future purchases.
- I have downloaded Midi files without chords, How can I get the chords?
Enter in songservice.it, click on “My account”, click on Modify format and select the format “n.2 Format Midi karaoke M-live”. To download again the order for free always from the section “My account”, click on “All the orders” click on “See” and click on “regenerate the order”. You don’t have to do anything for future purchases.
PAYMENT WITH CREDIT CARD
- Having chosen payment with credit card, why does “rejected order” appear?
The main online payment circuits such as VISA and MASTERCARD require to insert a further security’s code (“Secure Code”) to verify the data and to close the order. The “Secure Code” is not written on the card and is given by your Supplier (bank or post office). It is a system very important because it proves that who is making the purchase is effectively the owner of the card. Almost all the systems of online payment use this code to guarantee and protect clients. If you don’t have it, ask your supplier (bank or post office) about it.
- Can I get my SONGNET CREDIT without using credit card or postepay?
Yes, sure. To receive your SONGNET CREDIT, first you have to insert the SOGNET in the shopping cart WITHOUT BACKING TRACKS; click on “Proceed to purchase” and select “Payment in advanced”; click on “Continue” and on “Confirm the order”. You will receive the bank details to make the bank transfer or postal payment slip. When the credit is active in your account, you can insert the backing tracks of your interest and choose as payment method “SONGNET CREDIT”, using it without deadline, how and when you want until the depletion of your credit.
- I have paid the SOGNET CREDIT with postal payment slip, why haven’t I gotten the credit yet?
We inform you that when we receive the payment in our account (20 days more or less), we will unlock your account. To bypass these times, you have to send the receipt for payment to M-live via fax 05417827067 or via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org also taking a photo with your mobile phone and sending it as attachment.
- I have paid the SOGNET CREDIT with bank transfer, why haven’t I gotten the credit yet?
We inform you that as soon as we get the payment in our accounts (3/4 days more or less), we will unlock your account. To bypass these times, you have to send the receipt for payment to M-live via fax 05417827067 or via mail: email@example.com also taking a photo with your mobile phone and sending it as attachment.
- I still have credit, can I get another SOGNET CREDIT or do I have to finish it?
You don’t need to finish the amount accumulated; at any moment you can purchase another SONGNET CREDIT. If you still have an active credit, the new SOGNET CREDIT will be added to your residual amount.
- I have bought some backing tracks with the SOGNET CREDIT, why didn’t I get the invoice?
If you download backing tracks choosing as payment method “SOGNET CREDIT”, you will not receive any accounting documents because the invoice is duly issued during the purchase of the SOGNET credit.
PAYMENT WITHOUT CREDIT CARDS AND PAYPAL
- Can I individually buy backing tracks without paying with credit card?
You can do a deferring payment; first, download backing tracks and after proceed to pay with bank transfer or postal payment slip. As soon as we get the payment, you will able to purchase other backing tracks, using the deferring payment. Please note that there are some limitations for the amounts payable through deferring payment: first order up to € 8; second order up to €12; third order up to € 16; at every subsequent order, the amount increases of € 4 up to a maximum of € 52.
- Can I purchase a SOGNET CREDIT without using credit card or PayPal?
Yes, sure. To get the SONGNET CREDIT, you have to insert the SOGNET in your shopping cart WITHOUT BACKING TRACKS; click on “Proceed to purchase” and select “Payment in advanced”; click on “Continue” and on “Confirm the order”. You will receive the bank details to make the bank transfer or postal payment slip. When the credit is active in your account, you can use it without deadline, how and when you want until the depletion of your credit.
- I have closed my order, but I have not received the digital score.
To download and print a digital score, you have to click on “My account” and then on Digital scores. You have 3 days to download the file.
- The digital scores are of type A-B-C-D, what does it mean?
There are different types of digital scores:
A: melodic line with chords for guitar and lyrics (example);
B: piano and guitar with melody without lyrics (example);
C: piano, voice and guitar with lyrics (example);
D: lyrics and chords (example).
DECOMPRESS A FILE
- How to decompress a zip file
To unzip a file, you can use one of the programs for windows mentioned on this guide
- Where can I see and download the catalogue of backing tracks?
The catalogue of backing tracks is available on the home page of the website, in the grey stripe at the bottom of the page, divided by Midi and Mp3 files. It is updated every week.
- Where can I see the latest new backing tracks?
Every week we publish new Midi, Mp3 and customized Mp3 files.
On the home page of the website, you find the Updates section, divided by week, month and year.
Don’ you find the solution to your problem? Please fill ub the form below and send us your message, we will answer as soon as possible.